Motorcycle Crash Caught on Truck's Dashcam

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
One of my Favorites!

So many Russians.... and they all seem to be hittin' the Vodka! Suka Blyat!!

Don' they ever grit the roads? I've onl ever seen ice like that once in my entire lifetime in the UK and that was on a quiet country back lane 1st thing in a morning. Usually in the UK the roads are gritted. Also in reference to the vehicles at the beginning, it never cease to amaze me how fast they drive on ice in Russia. It's suicide.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
OK---- this video is damned awesome....

Check out the NEST cam capture at about 2 minutes in....

I can absolutely relate to the 7-Eleven type store event. Girl friend and I had the munchies so decided to pick up some snacks.

I’m standing there waiting for two guys to leave from the bank of drinks I was interested in. About 30 seconds pass as they are about to leave and close the door. A brinks truck comes smashing through the wall!

I was literally half a foot to the side when the entire wall came down crushing everything in its wake. After I cleaned my shorts went outside to see the brinks guy having a heart attack.

Sadly, the driver died and his partner was knocked out as he unclipped his seatbelt not knowing the truck was going to accelerate to 60 MPH into a brick wall.

There was no way to stop the truck from accelerating or breach the moving truck.

Jaws of life was used try to cut inside but by the time a cutting torch was deployed the driver passed on.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
That’s truly about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Along with people in the right place at the right time!

The fact both mother and baby survived going through a wall and pinned under the vehicle afterwards?!?

That’s something people rarely if ever recover from. The driver should be run over and pinned by his own vehicle and left to die. This is probably just a row of near misses to fatal collision this asshole has left in his wake.