Multiple NVRs on 1 iOS App

David Jr.

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey,

I have multiple NVRS and multiple locations and networks - Is there an iOS app that works as a universal viewer for different NVRs that I would be able to see them all in one place? And if so, how do you set that sort of thing up - I am sort of new to this whole thing. Thanks so much for your help!

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey,

I have multiple NVRS and multiple locations and networks - Is there an iOS app that works as a universal viewer for different NVRs that I would be able to see them all in one place? And if so, how do you set that sort of thing up - I am sort of new to this whole thing. Thanks so much for your help!
I use NVMS7000 You can add as many as you want and even view mult nvrs on the same screen if you want. Example 2 cameras from one nvr, 2 from another, 5 from another. There are plenty of programs out there but this is the one I continue to use.

Hotelone

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
X2 for IVMS-4500 for iOS. Also, don't use the HD version for the iPad, they seem to have abandoned development of it. Just use the regular version for both, it works and looks fine.