Multipule Motion SnapShots...

kimchigun

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm a noob to BI but I have gotten my NVR running against 7 cameras within my home. I also have Code Project AI server running for the object detection and ALPR. It's running great but I have a few tweaks I have not figured out yet. OR if it's even possible?

So here it goes... I had a UniView NVR running for a while and they had an option for multiple Motion Snap shots. Where when motion is triggered, it can take snapshots until the motion trigger is done. For example, when my son pulls out of the driveway, I can set the NVR to take snapshots of the motion every 3 seconds (or what timer you set it to).

Does BI has this option?

Thanks!
KG!

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm a noob to BI but I have gotten my NVR running against 7 cameras within my home. I also have Code Project AI server running for the object detection and ALPR. It's running great but I have a few tweaks I have not figured out yet. OR if it's even possible?

So here it goes... I had a UniView NVR running for a while and they had an option for multiple Motion Snap shots. Where when motion is triggered, it can take snapshots until the motion trigger is done. For example, when my son pulls out of the driveway, I can set the NVR to take snapshots of the motion every 3 seconds (or what timer you set it to).

Does BI has this option?

Thanks!
KG!
Go to the Record tab and set BI to make JPEGs (Checkbox) when triggered and select how often it makes a Snapshot. You'll need to define the folder where these are stored in BI Settings -> Storage tab.

1717722821955.png

1717722988156.png