My car got a new clutch

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I bartered a camera system with my mechanic for some work on my car a few months ago. The other day I brought her in for a clutch. I felt kinda creepy playing back and watching them
while they changed my clutch, but I'm never going to tell them, and I wanted to share the video with you guys. It's a 2MP Dahua CVI eyeball. He used to have analog so I just upgraded
his cameras since there was coax already run. Anyway, here is the video, lol. And if your into cars, that's my 2003 G35 twin turbo with a built motor and I'm pushing 600whp.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you said but it looks nice :)

Not a car guy. I keep trying to get my small town mechanic to get cameras but he refuses

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Secretly break into their shop without damage and leave him a big sign saying he needs cameras. That should do it.

OP You don't want to tell them you watched because that would be creepy, but you put it online for us? lol :p joking

I'm not sure what you said but it looks nice :)

Not a car guy. I keep trying to get my small town mechanic to get cameras but he refuses

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Secretly break into their shop without damage and leave him a big sign saying he needs cameras. That should do it.
That should do what? I already upgraded every single one of his old analog cameras to CVI.

- - - Updated - - -

OP You don't want to tell them you watched because that would be creepy, but you put it online for us? lol :p joking
LOL, do you guys work in this shop? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

looks slow, lol
LOL, yea it's pretty slow

Travieso

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That should do what? I already upgraded every single one of his old analog cameras to CVI.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, do you guys work in this shop? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, yea it's pretty slow
Just kidding man, I know what is like to have a high horse power vehicle definitely alot of time money and dedication. What's the details on your build?

I Happened to have a Supercharger 700 Horse Power Truck also :D

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a supercharged car, just I haven't installed the supercharger yet, lol. It's sitting in the box of parts.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I bored the block .30 over with 8:1 pistons, port and polished the heads, upgraded valves,springs and retainers, arp head and main bolts, stage 2 cams, 800cc ID injectors, 340 fuel pump, and APS twin turbo kit which consists of upgraded plenum, full exhaust, intercooler, piping, and 2 turbos. For braking, I have factory Brembos. For handling, I'm on cusco coil overs, cusco front and rear strut bars, richies front and rear sway bars, white line sway bar links, and cusco adjustable control arms. For drivetrain, I have a southbend stage 4 6 buck clutch, stock transmission and stock drivesfaft. The car is basically a rocketship on four wheels, LOL.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I took it to the track once with street tires and pretty much spun the most of the way down. I'm getting drag radials and going back next year.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Sooo why did you need a new clutch? :) You can probably guess my playtoy from my handle.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Lol, I'm a Yamaha fan myself. Never owned a Kawi. Nice bikes, just never owned one. As far as the clutch goes, I had a stage 2 which handles about 500lbs of torque. After some upgrades and a retune, I am closer to 600lbs of torque. The stage 2 couldn't handle it so I toasted it. I'm now running a stage 3.5 southbend.