My down-the-road neighbor backs into my mail box

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if he knew it or not but his F-150 is like mine and surely has a backup camera PLUS it's a clear sunny day. It likely scratched his right rear fender near the taillight or the tailgate a bit because it cocked the mailbox on its post about 3" north, as you can tell from the "BEFORE" and "AFTER" images at the bottom.

I think he and his wife were headed somewhere when they realized they had forgotten something and turned around in my driveway to go back to their house. BTW, this was captured by my Wi-Fi Reolink doorbell on 5GHz, 1 of 2 installed this past June.

Best viewed at 1440p or at least 1080p.

MAILBOX-BEFORE-AND-AFTER_103123.jpg

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Can't wait to see if he denies it LOL.
Poor bastid. The guy worked 6 to 8 hours a day for 4 days last week trimming by hand the overgrowth in the right-of-way on the curve above my house so people could navigate the roadway more safely. Our useless county commissioner had been called several times over the summer including twice by the school bus driver's supervisor when school began in August. I have her on video almost being hit twice due to the poor visibility.

He took it upon himself to do it and I, for one, am grateful. I took him a $30 gift card to Home Depot the other day. Heck, he might have been on his way to spend it for all I know.

I hadn't planned on saying anything to him, I straightened my mailbox in 2 seconds with a quick twist and I'm no Hulk Hogan. :cool: