Need help to configure Huisun 2.0MP 10X Zoom IR MINI PTZ CAMERA HS-SCB405IP-V10

gunnar

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I need your help in some cases:
  1. How can I save automatically recordings (motion detection or continously) to network attached storage (FRITZ.NAS with WD Elements at FRITZ!Box-USB)- manually recordings from live view to c:/ are possible.
  2. How can I enable AUDIO (live view or recording)
  3. How can I configure, that he camera follows the moving (motion detection)
  4. What is the sense of "video tampering"?
Thanks, Gunnar

TVT73

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello Gunnar,
1. a recording is normally only to a nfs share possible, fritz.nas is only samba cifs. You need to buy a real NAS. Next thing is the poor performance of AVM as a NAS. Depending of your Fritzbox, the main bandwith for using as nas is around 5-15mb/s ... Thats really poor. You need a real NAS. To your harddrive is done from the browser plugin, that's something totally different.
2. i don´t earn this cam
3. I think you misunderstand motion detection and auto ptz... This is a really cheap ptz cam, i cant read anything about auto ptz in the spezifications, (was soviel wie Deine Kamera folgt der Bewegung Funktion bedeuten würde.)
4. Video Tampering means Manipulations Alarm, d.h. jemand verhüllt oder verstellt die Kamera, also bei plötzlicher starker Bildänderung. Löst leider auch gerne bei Bewegungsmelder gesteuertem Licht aus.

I hope that for the topic its ok in german for better understanding.

gunnar

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you very much, TVT73, for this purposeful advice to use a NFS share! I can't translate "i don´t earn this cam", what does it mean? Is there no AUDIO? Well, I suspected, the camera is not able to follow the motion (no auto ptz). That's o.k. ;-) So, now is the question: Which NFS? Do you have an advice, e.g.:
NAS als Videorekorder für IP-Kameras - speicherguide.de ?

Dodutils

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thank you very much, TVT73, for this purposeful advice to use a NFS share! I can't translate "i don´t earn this cam", what does it mean? Is there no AUDIO? Well, I suspected, the camera is not able to follow the motion (no auto ptz). That's o.k. ;-) So, now is the question: Which NFS? Do you have an advice, e.g.:
NAS als Videorekorder für IP-Kameras - speicherguide.de ?
"i don´t earn this cam" mean he is giving you info/advices but he does not own this camera himself so he is giving you a global answer according to its experience/knowledge about how those things works.

gunnar

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello nayr, do you have an advice? I need the camera only to watch wild animals in my living environment in the night and to save automatically records in the time, we sleep ;-) Thanks, Gunnar

Dodutils

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello nayr, do you have an advice? I need the camera only to watch wild animals in my living environment in the night and to save automatically records in the time, we sleep ;-) Thanks, Gunnar
Personnaly I do not use NVR because for now I have not found a good one (still reviewing but so many on the market and so many crap os missbuild products on the market) but yu could use software solution for testing on a PC (Blue Iris - paid solution, Netcam Studio X - free/paid, iSpy - free) or small RasPi (with free Motion) and by the way I also do wild animals recording.

TVT73

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
A real nvr does more than only record , p.e. also video analysis. Mostly the cam only delivers the video and audio, the rest does the nvr. Best choice is an nvr from the same manufacturer.
If the cam himself is working fine and in small cheap setups, I am satisfied with Synology. Ds216j with wd red drives it's also fine for other purposes.
The rest follows later.

gunnar

n3wb
Reaction score
I have to work now .... but come back later. Thank you for all qour advices! Sunny, day, Gunnar

TVT73

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This cam exists in several builds. This means, some have an sdcard, audio, mic, some not. Could you link the store of it? What i don´t like is, no information about light sensivity, only sensor size and 80m for ir, this says not really much.

With an webbased external software solution we must keep in mind of ipv6 only Telekom Hybrid internet connection (a tunnel with GSM and DSL bridge, very german special way). No incomming connection on default setups are working.
But if they don´t need an open port and the upload is ok it can be used. I would prefer local storage.