Need help with adding language for camera !

Reaction score
i've been following the Dahua Mod Kit forum of BoToX. And i'm stuck at adding another language for my cam - DH IPC1230SP-S2. I use this firmware : Index of /Firmware/IPC/Lite/HX1XXX-Eos4

The custom part is in the pd-x.squashfs, i modified it with adding Russian language but after flash on ly the pd-x.squashfs.img, my cam keep rebooting

Below is inside of the config file i use to extract,build the firmware but only the pd-x.squash :

from .config import *
DAHUA_FILES = OrderedDict([
("pd-x.squashfs.img", {
"required": True,
"type": DAHUA_TYPE.uImage | DAHUA_TYPE.SquashFS,
"size": 0x00700000
}),
])

I added the Russian language file in attachment, also edit the i18n so it import the Russian text file

Can anyone take a look and help me at where i was doing wrong? Thanks a lot <3

update : i tried modify the English.txt and i18n with lang.py but after flash pd-x.squash through tftp, the cam still rebooting :(

Attachments

Last edited:

Grn1z

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sorry I don't think anyone can figure this out.

Reaction score
update : i tried modify the English.txt and i18n with lang.py but after flash pd-x.squash through tftp, the cam still rebooting :(

Reaction score
you just need to convert the language to Rus, then there is Config in it :(
Config RusEng: Index of /Firmware/IPC/Lite/HX1XXX-Eos4/rus
i used that bin file in the link and it's successfully run with Eng/Rus language.

Now i'm trying to add one more language (Spanish) to the firmware with the previous solution, but it won't work. Can you help me with this ? Thank you