Need info on building my first system

mikeyb2319

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Guys can you guide me to a previous thread or where I can get recommendations for the equipment I need to do my first home system, I'm sure this has been covered before any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
@mikeyb2319 you are requesting help in a classified section, most likely why you haven't received any help...

Also this topic has been covered NUMEROUS times in mult threads. Spend 10 min and take a look around the site, you'll find several recommendations. Hundreds of people are here to provide help, but hand holding isn't anyones real goal, many will assist but spoon feeding isn't exactly anyones idea of "help".

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeyb2319

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks I don't need spoon feeding just trying learn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Git

Banned
Reaction score
It can be a little overwhelming at first and I still learn something just about everyday I read this forum

"immerse' yourself for a couple of days, try to figure out what you need or what direction you are going in and then create a thread

A couple of things to keep in mind - do you want a DVR based system or a computer based system running BlueIris?

mikeyb2319

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks Git I will do that, I'm new to this whole deal and I wasn't trying to get anyone to spoon feed me info I will take your suggestion and try to figure out what direction I want to go in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk