Need nvr for axis cameras

Lupster510

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello there I have a question I have 6 axis cameras model numbers P3346 and P 3367 and I need a nvr that will show live images for home and be able to record motion on all 6 of them right now I have an LTS nvr that only let me record on 3 of them and only give me very limited options from the cameras can you suggest a brand that works better? Any help will be appreciated thanks.

Reaction score
Look at Axis Camera Companion software. It's free from Axis and you can add SD cards in each camera for recording. No need for a NVR.

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Axis sell their own range of stand alone NVR's.
Another alternative is Synology NVRs. Synology make NAS's that can have Surveillance station software installed, but the NVR version gives more controls and a display output.

Next is good old Blue Iris. You're on a forum with Blue Iris flashing at you on the home page...
Following on from Blue Iris is plenty more VMS software packages that run on a computer/server.

Lupster510

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply’s I was looking for a regular nvr for residential use that doesn’t use to much of the network internet and have live video 24/7 on a monitor

Lupster510

n3wb
Reaction score
I looked at Synology and axis they are computer base nvr’s you have to use the network to see live video not directly like hikvision or LTS with their own network built in and an HDMI connection for a monitor I just need to know which one gives me the more options from the axis cameras thanks.

Valiant

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello there I have a question I have 6 axis cameras model numbers P3346 and P 3367 and I need a nvr that will show live images for home and be able to record motion on all 6 of them right now I have an LTS nvr that only let me record on 3 of them and only give me very limited options from the cameras can you suggest a brand that works better? Any help will be appreciated thanks.

try this article.

How to Enable ONVIF on AXIS Cameras — SecurityCamCenter.com

Not sure if "able to record motion" will be an issue.

Lupster510

n3wb
Reaction score
I being looking at the sinology nur. 1280 you
think this will be good to run the 6 axis
cameras? 3 with 5 megapixel and 3 with 3
megapixel I read in a review that it runs
very good with cameras that have their
own motion detection on them thank you for your help.