Neovo SX15-A does not display VGA image on Imou NVR recorder

Right

n3wb
Reaction score
I purchased a Neovo SX-15A for our Imou security NVR recorder. But I am faced with a strange dilemma.
I can't get the image from the NVR on the screen in any way. I've really ruled out everything trying to find out.

• The Neovo screen does display a VGA/DVI image on a computer
  • The Imou NVR system does display an image on another monitor
  • Both VGA and HDMI(to DVI) OUT from the Imou will not work on the Neovo display.

In short, both devices work as they should. However, linking just doesn't work. The Neovo screen will then read: "Input signal cannot be displayed".
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge that it may be an institution?

I can hardly imagine that this Neovo screen is not suitable for the NVR system, after all it is recommended for camera systems.

Thank you in advance!

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
normally the nvr resolution is 1280 x 1024. It looks like your monitor is limited by the resolution (1024 x 768). Just for testing, try connecting the NVR to another TV.

Right

n3wb
Reaction score
Looks like thats the problem. Thanks.
The monitor works on a computer. Is there any solution to still use the monitor on the NVR? Or is that not possible?

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
the scaling or upconversion process could be more complicated and expensive than buying a new monitor. In your case, the Neovo SX-17/19 have a native resolution of 1280x1024