never know how to title these so heres one... hello all!

crypie

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I am crypie [krippie] , just signed up, why not right? Here to expand my knowledgebase, and further my understanding of the equipment and software technologies other professionals and experts are using in their projects.

I am a computer and information systems manager/proprieter, and have been in the industry for over 30 years as a profession. I've been a dealer with observnt inc, for 15+ years, and have some limited experience with equipment from other branded retail kits like night owl, lunaview, annke, ubiquiti.
I do not promote or market survellance tech in general, but when I am asked to provide a solution, most often I will quote / install a range of models from alibi, which I am aware that much or all of it is rebranded hikvision. What brings me back to alibi systems, is the support, and the alibi witness software is in my opinion very well made, and I have never had any issues with their cameras or recorders quality or function.
But I'm not married to any one company as an exclusive dealer, and not really worried about ndaa compliances or sales gimmicks when I plan projects.
I look forward to being part of this community. Thank you for reading my intro!\\