NEW Hikvision ds-kb8113-ime1 vandalproof intercom

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Today i have tried this model. Added to client account and it is online. However when i push call button it says: calling failed ( normally thats the case when there is no indoorunit connected or no connection to cloud )
Anyone else same issue ? io outpunts also not responding . Connected chime. Not working.
Firmware version: 2.2.10 build 201126

This is a standalone unit, which can operate without any indoor unit connected to it

edalfsen

n3wb
Reaction score
Did you find a solution? I just installed it and I experience the same problem.

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Enable push messages in Hikconnect settings. By default its disabled.

edalfsen

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks, that did the trick :)

Did u manage to get the mechanical doorbell working? I'll try again today with DC connected to the com input. I try to connect a wireless Grothe doorbell and that didnt work.

freakwent

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same one, DS-KB8113-IME1, and I just cannot figure out how to get it to call a mobile device when I press the button. The push notifications are on in hik-connect v4.18.0.0831 and the two way audio works, but the botton stubbornly just says "calling failed". What magic is required for this to talk to a mobile device on the same local network?

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You have created an hik connect account. Signed in with this account... and added the outdoor unit to your account ?
Then enable push notification. Also get the latest firmware.V2.2.51_210630 Protocol2.0

freakwent

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi mate, thanks for replying! I really appreciate any help I can get.

No, I did not create a Hik Connect account. I'd love it if the doorbell could talk to the house without requiring an active Internet connection. Is that possible? What happens in lare installations if the Internet is down, can nobody get in?

I have had some success with the IVMS-4200 windows desktop software, but that's not on my phone. Some people have talked about getting the video caht to work though SIP with freepbx or asterisk or other SIP/VOIP tools maybe -- did anyone succeed with this? Where in the GUI of the device do we configure the SIP settings?

freakwent

n3wb
Reaction score
Well, no more responses and it's been a few months :(

Firmware upgrade from Firmware is a dead end, neither the appropriate zip file nor the digicap.dav file inside are accepted as valid updated by the device.

I guess I'll have a go myself, and when (or if?) it's done I'll detail the process here.