New ISP issues with Blue Iris

Reaction score
So i was one of those poor souls stuck with Satellite internet which is the worst and most unreliable service available. Recently, a new ISP provider offered fixed wireless service with better upload and download speeds, much lower latency, and consistent speeds/service.
I was super excited but I have run into an issue.
Their modem is also a router and they will NOT allow me access to the router, nor will they set up DMZ for me. Not sure how I can port forward in this situation.
Configuration is a their modem/router to my TP-Link AC1750 router. Then ethernet to my NVR, Computer, etc.
I have a double Nat issue as my TP Link router is getting a local IP for the WAN address.
I have read that putting my TP Link into AP mode might work, but if i can't port forward on the router/modem I don't see how this will help.
Oddly enough, and this is probably just because I don't understand how these things work, if I set my NVR on uPnP and using the phone app use serial number instead of IP address I can view the NVR cameras. While this helps, it is not the solution for me because I only use an NVR for 8 of the cameras. The rest are all just Blue Iris and my preference is Blue Iris because of its functionality as well as all cameras can be viewed through there.
Any suggestions would be appreciated at this point.
Please don't suggest I go back to Xplornet. I despise that company with a passion.

Reaction score
No apparently they don't want to enable DMZ or allow port forwarding to protect them from malicious attacks. So they refuse to do either. Which sucks! But for speed and reliable internet connection they beat Xplornet by a landslide.
What I find weird though is that I can access my cameras through the phone app and Team Viewer will also work. So this suggests there may be a work around.

Reaction score
I have a static IP! They are so small that they have the whole thing set up with static IP's. But they want to do cookie cutter installs. So basically however my modem/router is set up, all modem/routers will be set up and they feel there is too much risk. Could be the line they are feeding me and more like it would be too much work to change everyone. I have even said I would pay for the option and got turned down. Super annoyed right now.
Seriously wondering if the damn thing could be hacked into and DMZ enabled. Normally I like to always be honest and do things through proper channels but they are refusing to work with me

Reaction score
Thought I did but honestly it was last weekend. Can try again when I get home. Whole thing is a little frustrating. They told me when I asked for the service that they wouldn't help with setting up remote access to my cameras. I didn't expect them too. But I didn't think they would block access.

yobigd20

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You need a reverse VPN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro