New Security

Reaction score
Can you mount your PTZ a bit higher? The camera seems to be tracking the individual but spends too much time focusing on the fence. I think you'd have even better facial ID if it was a few feet higher.

But great video nonetheless!
I could but I want it in this location and it gets every thing I need. It's just one of my now 18 cameras and there are more to come. :D

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks to me like it could have been a gun buy, the 1st guy selling it to the 2nd around the corner?

As for the PTZ, slightly dissapointing performance in colour. Bit too much gain and not enough sensitivity for a really good ID. Can't help but feel 1/2.8" is no good for colour night. Lets hope the Police can get the 1st guy nevertheless. The 2nd guy was more bang to rights though thanks to better lighting at that corner.

Reaction score
Looks to me like it could have been a gun buy, the 1st guy selling it to the 2nd around the corner?

As for the PTZ, slightly dissapointing performance in colour. Bit too much gain and not enough sensitivity for a really good ID. Can't help but feel 1/2.8" is no good for colour night. Lets hope the Police can get the 1st guy nevertheless. The 2nd guy was more bang to rights though thanks to better lighting at that corner.
No gun buy, videos were on different days. Just two idiots.

JudasFeast

n3wb
Reaction score
Can you mount your PTZ a bit higher? The camera seems to be tracking the individual but spends too much time focusing on the fence. I think you'd have even better facial ID if it was a few feet higher.

But great video nonetheless!
Maybe paint the inside of the fence black to help correct the exposure at night...