New system to protect my house

bertnl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

bertnl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Now I have the IPC-T5442T-Ze bullet. And that ha a good picture fro the front.
But at the side of my house there is less light. and I am also not sure if I want a turret camera on that spot.
In the morning it is slightly towards the sun, facing south Maybe a bullet wlll be better there?

But should I take the 2 MP US $187.14 5% OFF|2019 Nieuwe Aangekomen IPC B5241E ZE 2MP Starlight Wdr Ir Bullet Ai Netwerk Camera 2.7Mm 13.5Mm Gemotoriseerde Lens, gratis Verzending Dhl|Beveiligingscamera´s| - AliExpress
or the 4MP US $210.49 5% OFF|Nieuwe Model IPC B5442E ZE 4MP Wdr Ir Bullet Ai Netwerk Camera IPC B5442E ZE, Gratis Verzending Dhl|Beveiligingscamera´s| - AliExpress

I want the zoom, because I find it hard to determine the correct focal distance, but maybe there a disadvantage in senitivity due to zoom?

Is there a Dahua PTZ which is not very expensive but that can track a person when he approaches and taht can operate in fairly low light?

I think I will order a nvr soon
I think of
Or
US $168.14 5% OFF|NVR 4108 8P 4KS2 8ch Smart 1U Nvr 8ch 1080P Nvr Ondersteuning 1HDD En Mobiele Surveillance NVR4108 8P 4KS2, Gratis Verzending Dhl|nvr 8ch|nvr 8ch 1080pnvr 1080p - AliExpress
I am affraid that the cheaper will not have similar processing capabilities?

Last edited:

bertnl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@looney2ns , @samplenhold

Is there anything against mounting the 5442T turret directly on the vertical plane slightly looking down on the wall without use of a bracket. This will make it upside down when you look at the arrow on the cam.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I've mounted turrets on vertical surfaces and nothing comes out upside down. Both the outer casing, turret, and the camera, ball, rotate freely in any direction that is needed to allow the camera to be properly oriented.

bertnl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@sebastiantombs I see I can rotate the outercasing, but I could not rotate the ball that much in the first try. I now realize that the cable was stuck preventing rotating that far. Thanks

bertnl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there anything against Cat5e F/UTP 100% Cu flex cable ?
Or should I use massive cable?

Last edited: