New to the Security CAM WORLD QUestion

leeeet

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello fellow camera nerds
I just had some dahua cameras installed. Is it just me or is the user interface horrible?! Why are there so many websites with different settings? Don't get me started on the dedicated IP website for each camera and the video for some reason never working

But my questions to you all is I have a 5A825GANR PTZ camera installed into a EPOE 8 channel recorder.

I've finally figured out how to create an IVS RULE. Recording schedule is set to all BLUE. Under Storage and schedule I have it on General, M&A, Intelligent, and POS, recording 24/7.

When I go to the IVS setting and it shows a live view on the left of what's going on, when someone or a car passes through I can see the camera track the object and do everything fine.
However, when I go back to AI Search Under IVS, I got no recording at all the whole day.
All my other IP cameras have no issues recording motion under SMD only the PTZ is having issues.

My parameters are all checked, everything seems fine.. WHAT am I missing? Thanks in advanced!

Attachments

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hve you rebooted the NVR?

It sounds like you are making all of the settings on the NVR and not the camera web interface?

Assume you are using the AI search on the NVR?

On the NVR, are both of these setup correctly under Storage?
recordschedule.jpg recordmode.jpg

leeeet

n3wb
Reaction score
Howdy! I have not rebooted the NVR. In your second photo mine are all on manual not auto. I should switch it.
I'm doing all the settings via the IP address on my desktop.