New update issue

Mjminino

n3wb
Reaction score
Is anyone else having CPU usage troubles after this newest update? In Blue Iris it says it is maxed out, but in the task Manger it is normal usage. Even though the task manager shows it as normal usage the Entire Computer is acting as the openness fully maxed as in the mouse skipping can't bring up other programs fast etc.

If I close the program reopen it the blue iris computer usage will start low and when it goes live is when it will start severely increasing the usage until it is maxed.

During that process I made the terrible mistake of going in the setting and setting it as a Windows service now it seems like it is maxed all the time and I can't even go back into the settings to reverse the windows service option. So currently my computer is damn near Frozen.

Attachments

Mjminino

n3wb
Reaction score
So I reverted back to 2 versions and same thing. (this never happened prior to newest update which is weird)

Version: Release 5.0.6.0 x64
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz [100%]
RAM: 2.84G
Clips: 20 files, 3.01G/5.45T
Storage: !! D: -243.0G

So it's claiming it's using 100% when task manager is saying it's obviously not. When I have BI open it is wholeheartedly acting like the cpu is maxed though ‍♂♂

Aside from completely uninstalling and reinstalling idk what to do.

Thanks for the help

Attachments