Newbie & advice needed

DanTer

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi there, hoping for some help from the forum. I have an old Foscam F18918W wireless camera in my hallway - it is working fine and alarms when movement detected etc. I can browse to my local IP address 192.168.1.21 and I have change the port number to 3333. All is well there. I recently bought a mini Megapixel WIFI Smart net camera. This is also connected to my WIFI - I am using V380 Pro on my Andriod phone to connect to it and again it is working fine. However, I would like to be able to see both cameras from a single interface and this is where I am running into difficulties. I can see from my router that the new camera is picking up IP address 192.168.1.22. The V380 pro connects to it by using a device ID, rather than IP address. If I try use a browser to that ip address port 80, it says "refused to connect" doesn't prompt for a username / password. When adding a device on the V380 app it doesn't give an option for IP address, only a QR code or "Device ID". So, while both cameras are working and on the same network I have to access them separately, one from my PC and one from my phone. Any suggestions?. Regards, Dan