Newer clips not always showing in timeline

jkuffner

n3wb
Reaction score
Recently my Blue Iris install hasn't been showing the dates of Clips properly in the web GUI. Most of the time it only shows clips available up until September 16th, but then sometime if I switch between different cameras it will show recent ones to today (September 22nd). All the newer clips seem to still be there and I can view them sometimes by switching between different cameras or all of them. The desktop client seems to be working fine and shows all clips. I'm not sure what if anything changed or how to troubleshoot what's going on. Please assist if possible.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
First shut off automatic updates. Next, before updating check around here in IPCT for problems with current update. When you ask a question like this it helps, tremendously, to include the version of Blue iris that you are running.

I'm guessing, but if you're on version 5.6.x.x you need to do a repair/regenerate of the database. There seems to be a problem with the whole 5.6.x.x series of updates and database problems, specifically clips.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is our new "my gmail quit working" post.

Search is your friend people LOL. How many threads are we getting a week of the same issue associated to a bug.

End rant