Nice Mask

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Masked, outside, all alone. What's wrong with that picture? Masks are useless "feel good" symbols and nothing more, especially a printed cloth mask like that one.
Even though he's outside, you're assuming he won't run into the homeowner or someone else while delivering their package. I'm sure that during the course of his delivery day he has close contact with several people.

It is not a "useless 'feel good' symbol". He's being cautious because the mask protects him from possible COVID-19 exposure from infected, or a-systematic, or anti-maskers in general. And ... it's his choice!

Better safe than sorry ...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I guess simple physics is beyond what we're talking about and masks can do the impossible. A CCP Virus cell is under 30nm in diameter. An N95 mask can only filter down to 60nm and that thing he's wearing is certainly not an N95 surgical grade mask. Even the vaunted Dr. Fauci has admitted, off camera of course, that masks are only useful from stopping glob-like particles. Better safe than sorry, those masks, especially one worn all day like that one is, are a breeding ground for all kinds of crap, including the CCP Virus that actually has a death rate lower than the flu, or very close to it. Like I said, feel good, virtue signaling is all it really is. Follow the science, not the hype.