Nice product if anyone is interested

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
I've read all about in the past and it was useless beta crap back then that everyone complained about. Not sure if it actually works now. Would never spend 200 bucks for it unless someone I knew confirmed it actually works.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hmm, it might be something to try out. I've received several requests for a video door bell that calls smart phones. Dahua has an IP intercom, but it doesn't call smart phones yet and it's not
wifi.

jkajfes

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
late to the party... have you seen skybell's version? http://www.skybell.com/product/skybell-device/
got one when they wanted 150... I don't think I'd pay the 2 bills they're asking now. wireless to iphone only.... or ipad. I had to replace my doorbell because one of the delivery guys used a pen to push it and the pen broke through the plastic. Needed a new doorbell switch so I thought what the heck I'll spring for this... took 9 months as they were just developing it...

my iphone rings when someone pushes the doorbell and I can actually talk to whoever is at the door... At home it's also on my ipad so I have that near the TV and can decide if I'm going to answer the door or not. You can do a quick check anytime to have a look around. For months though when my phone rang by the time it got connected through the net 30-45 second rolled around. I don't know what they did but it connects now in about 10 15 max...

this is going to be old news once I finish my security camera project on the house.