No audio in DS-2DE3A404IW-DE/W stream

Reaction score
Hello,

Here we go with the problem I read all about on the internet. I have this model of camera: DS-2DE3A404IW-DE/W and I can not get audio in the live stream feed. The sound is not working not via web browser, not on the mobile app. Every localy recorded mp4 /SD card or PC/ is recorded without audio.

I tried every scenario I found as a potential solution on this forums:
  1. Enabled "Video&Audio" for all 3 streams on Camera video tab
  2. I tried everything with audio Settings (Encoding, Audio input etc..)
  3. I tried to find "Record audio" in the advanced settings is Storage-->Schedule Settings". BTW the option is not there to thick/enable
  4. Reinstalled web browser plug-in
  5. Restarted the camera
The only audio I get through is via "two - way audio". This proves the microphone is present on the camera and it works. But the "default" video playback audio is not getting through.

Any ideas? I asked Hikvision support, but they gave me instruction to "Enable Video&Audio in stream settings. Does not work.

Is there a possibility some ports are closed for audio stream on router side?

I am desperate here. It is day 3 I am dealing with this problem.

Attached the camera model and SW versions. Is there a newer version of FW available for this exact model of cam. I can not find any on official webpage.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Matt.

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the fix AND for posting on the other thread to help another forum member with the same issue! :cool: