No more Hikvision? ... H series?

icerabbit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Did something happen at Nelly's, in recent weeks, where Hikvision now turns up 0 results?

Ordered a pair of cameras a few weeks back for a family member.

Now shopping for a couple more.

No hikvision manufacturer selection. 0 Results when searched.

Cameras are now listed as H Series?

Issue with Hikvision NA dealer network?
Glitch in the store software?

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
We were contacted by the manufacturer to take all of their model numbers or their name off of our website. On most models we took a number and letter out of each and some are relabeled as H Series.

I can guarantee that they are still the same fully up-gradable US firmware cameras with a 3 year warranty that everyone has always purchased from us.

Last edited:

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We were contacted by Hikvision to take all of their model numbers or the word "Hikvision" off of our website. On most models we took a number and letter out of each and some are relabeled as H Series.

I can guarantee that they are still the same fully upgradable US firmware Hikvision cameras with a 3 year warranty that everyone has always purchased from us.
Wow... that would be illegal in the UK and the EU (I mean Hikvision, not you selling their product).

Another reason why I'm stopping with Hikvision going forward.

icerabbit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying, Ryan!

H--vision keeps puzzling me more and more ...

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Anytime guys. Sorry for any confusion that may have caused.

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
A year on many hik cams purchased at nellys..agree hik goofy but rock solid performance on the 4mb cams and nellys support to set up.. No complaints..like the hik software ivms for server and great fun on board mini sd cards that record for weeks even with no recorder/ nvr. Downside, unless nvr or other software need to stay with hik..but thats ok for me.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Its a shame their latest upgrade has a bug where the noise setting actually doesn't work correctly on PTZ. If you set eh noise setting and then move the PTZ for some reason the noise setting stops working. i wish I could go back to their last firmware that actually worked

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @code2, which PTZ and what firmware version are you running?

Last edited by a moderator:

tdrood

n3wb
Reaction score
We were contacted by the manufacturer to take all of their model numbers or their name off of our website. On most models we took a number and letter out of each and some are relabeled as H Series.

I can guarantee that they are still the same fully up-gradable US firmware cameras with a 3 year warranty that everyone has always purchased from us.
So is the NSN-7164K-16P the same thing as a HIK DS-7716NI-E4/16P?

Thank you in advance!

T

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I believe thats the Non-4K version. Ours does up to 4K resolution, actually it does up to 12MP