"No Signal" In BI only. SPSS / web viewers work.

Reaction score
Since setting up BI, have not been able to get 1 camera to display in BI only. Works great in SPSS viewer -- in SPSS, months of responsive PTZ control, very good image quality, no dropped connection. I have 9 other cameras including another exact model match which do work fine in both BI and SPSS, only this 1 camera won't display in BI. Dahua SD22204UE-GN --> Netgear POE Switch --> BI PC

Consistently get a gray box that says "No Signal." Today it showed an error for the first time (that I noticed), 8000274c. I did some googling / troubleshooting of ports ensuring they matched in BI and the camera's web browser (as well as SPSS) configuration pages and everything I am aware to check matches. It's now back to just simply "No Signal" without a code... If any of this helps?

Ideas? What info is needed to troubleshoot?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Since setting up BI, have not been able to get 1 camera to display in BI only. Works great in SPSS viewer -- in SPSS, months of responsive PTZ control, very good image quality, no dropped connection. I have 9 other cameras including another exact model match which do work fine in both BI and SPSS, only this 1 camera won't display in BI. Dahua SD22204UE-GN --> Netgear POE Switch --> BI PC

Consistently get a gray box that says "No Signal." Today it showed an error for the first time (that I noticed), 8000274c. I did some googling / troubleshooting of ports ensuring they matched in BI and the camera's web browser (as well as SPSS) configuration pages and everything I am aware to check matches. It's now back to just simply "No Signal" without a code... If any of this helps?

Ideas? What info is needed to troubleshoot?
Have you tried deleting the camera from BI, then adding it back fresh?
Have you taken down the cam and tested with a known good store bought cable?