"No Signal" on new camera, works on second system.

ANZ

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi. I just got 3 Brickcom 360 cameras. I tried installing them on my BI 4, but every time I get "No Signal" on these cameras. The Find/Inspect works and it finds them and adds them, but same result. I have a second computer that I have BI installed on so I added them there. They all add properly and display video correctly. So then I exported one of the cameras and imported it to the fault system. Same result - no signal. I have 14 other cameras, Hikvision and Geovision, installed on this system. I run at 48% CPU. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What version is the BI on the other computer?

What comes up when you do the find/inspect - any errors? Usually when you get this error it means a wrong port or password or some other variable preventing it.

First thing to do is to upgrade to V5 to gain access to the substream option that will bring CPU down tremendously!

Can you pull the camera GUI up on the fault computer and see the video - maybe it is a driver compatibility issue?

Does the main camera status screen show that it recognizes and is pulling MP but just not showing or is there not even anything there?

ANZ

n3wb
Reaction score
What version is the BI on the other computer?

What comes up when you do the find/inspect - any errors? Usually when you get this error it means a wrong port or password or some other variable preventing it.

First thing to do is to upgrade to V5 to gain access to the substream option that will bring CPU down tremendously!

Can you pull the camera GUI up on the fault computer and see the video - maybe it is a driver compatibility issue?

Does the main camera status screen show that it recognizes and is pulling MP but just not showing or is there not even anything there?
Thanks for the reply. I have been looking for an excuse to upgrade to 5 and you gave it to me. After upgrading and reducing the steam resolution it works. Thanks again!