Not recording until reboot

Reaction score
My BI machine is set to reboot once per day to alleviate issues like this.

Basically, after reboot, some channels do not record for the entire day until the next daily reboot.

It seems like particular days (Tuesday this week, Wednesday last week, at least that's as far as my storage goes) multiple cameras fail to record for the entire day, but not all cameras. And different cameras fail between those two days, a couple of the cameras even failed to record on both days.

I don't think it's camera related, as my BI is ONVIF pulling from an NVR with all the cameras connected to it. That NVR has their recordings just fine. I also know 100% I was logged in to BI monitoring those cameras on those particular days and could see all cameras in a live stream. I just did not notice they weren't recording. So I know it's not a camera/NVR/network issue.

I've recently updated my version multiple times over the past couple of weeks to try to alleviate the darn push notification issue (semi-fixed for my Androids, still not working on my iOS devices but that's a separate topic). I have a slight feeling that maybe these non-recording days were the days exactly after I updated BI, but I can't remember.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Version 5.9.7.4 (but was happening on the version before this too)
PC is high spec

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Almost sounds like you have different profiles set up and on those days it is set to not record?