Notification

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hello everyone I bought 2 dahua 3541tm-as my question is, why it has a big notification delay on my iphone when the camera detects a movement, my old cam reolink and blink it was immediate could be a bad configuration of my part sorry my anglish traductor

mikeynags

Known around here
Reaction score
How are you notifying on the new Dahua? Are you running Blue Iris? Are you sending directly from the camera? Need more info.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Generally speaking it will be delayed by your ISP, internet connection and email/messaging service. The camera and BI send the alert out immediately. Any delay from there is not related to either.

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Generally speaking it will be delayed by your ISP, internet connection and email/messaging service. The camera and BI send the alert out immediately. Any delay from there is not related to either.
ah ok my application is imoulife on my iphone, thank you for the answer surely the app which is at fault, i expect my nvr shortly

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oh yes, I also have false night alerts when the cars pass in the street the lights of the cars start my detection of my cam, is there a way to solve the problem according to you thank you