NVMS7000 and LTS DVR

texmaster

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've put in an LTS LTN8916-16 DVR with some 4 and 5 megapixil cameras. I've had LTS in the past and had good luck with them but I'm having some issues with the networking. I got the phone app to work but the cameras for some reason all say Camera 1 both on the phone app and on the TV display even though I have 10 and on the software, I was able to configure the networking for the phone connectivity but when I try to view the cameras on the software on my computer they wont display nor can I see them on remote playback yet I can remote playback and view on the phone app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that doesn't seem to help.

One other question, I picked up this camera (CMIP7223W-S) hoping to get some audio but when I played it back on the phone I couldn't get the audio to work nor can I figure out who to adjust the lense with that camera.

Apologize for the questions but my experience is limited.

Reaction score
What address are you using to access the system? If you're connected by Wifi use the internal IP address. if you're remotely connected (like through 4G or LTE) use the external IP address after the ports are forwarded (80, 8000, 8554 by default).

For the cameras that show all camera 1, this can be changed by going on the NVR and going to Menu > Camera > OSD and changing the camera name of each camera. By default all IP cameras are named camera 1 to start.

For the audio, make sure that you have the video type set for Video and audio. You can check that on the NVR by going to Menu > Record > Parameters. In here, make sure the the video type is set to Video & Audio for the camera. Click the substream tab and make sure the video type is set correctly for the substream as well. After this is done you should be able to hear audio through the mobile device provided your mic is powered and connected correctly.