NVR Dahua stop comunication with client using SmartPss after about 15 hours

Reaction score
Hello anyone has had issue with NVR dahua blocking client ip address which uses smartpss to retrive video cameras.
All security features are disabled on NVR, no networking issues along the path ( no fragmentation, no firewall in the middle , no strange devices... ) .
I resolve it rebooting NVR and client can again run smartpss after 10-15 hours , as NVR will block client ip address and you can't even do a ping to nvr.

Thank you...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I can’t honestly say I’ve run SmartPSS continuous for 15 hrs but frequently 8hrs without issue

Can you look in the NVR logs and see if it thought the client was attempting multiple bad logins? It would also automatically put the client IP in a block list for the set time or until reboot…

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I run smartPss every all day, every day, sometimes overnight and never saw this problem. I hibernate windows overnight and do not restart smartPss when resuming windows. The only huge problem I have is with smartPss randomly crashing and needing to be restarted, sometimes it lasts only a few hours, other times a few weeks. The NVR uses a fixed IP address, the computer is on DHCP.

Reaction score
I have decide to test it simulating connection in the same lan doing a NAT in the router, up to now it has been running well, it has last almost 3 days without disconection.
There is anything in the logs related with this issue...