NVR5232-4KS2

Reaction score
Hi ,

I've this nvr NVR5232-4KS2.
But i've a problem with it. Every time i set ptz positions and store them it works without any problem. But a few days later it forgets all my previous ptz settings and i've to set them all again. Anyone knows a solution for this?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi ,

I've this nvr NVR5232-4KS2.
But i've a problem with it. Every time i set ptz positions and store them it works without any problem. But a few days later it forgets all my previous ptz settings and i've to set them all again. Anyone knows a solution for this?
Set them in the camera directly.

Reaction score
Set them in the camera directly.
Problem is that my ptz cameras aren't dahua camera. All my other cameras are dahua except for my ptz ones.

Is this a bug in the dahua nvr?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Problem is that my ptz cameras aren't dahua camera. All my other cameras are dahua except for my ptz ones.

Is this a bug in the dahua nvr?
Then all bets are off. It's always best to keep the cameras and the NVR the same brand.
You can still try setting the presets in the camera's setup interface. Are the PTZ cams ONVIF compatible?

Reaction score
Then all bets are off. It's always best to keep the cameras and the NVR the same brand.
You can still try setting the presets in the camera's setup interface. Are the PTZ cams ONVIF compatible?

With my previous nvrs i didn't have this problem. It's only with this dahua nvr. They are indeed onvif compatible. Hope setting it up on the camera itself will work . But i honestly don't think so. Never had this problem before . Started from the dahua nvr.

Reaction score
Just setup the ptz settings in the camera itself. Ptz presets are working from within the camera but not from the dahua app or directly on the nvr. So what goes wrong here?