Nvsip Wifi connection

fishj09

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a dome camera ….HD IPC ,
Manufacturer NVSIP.
model Nvsip-IPC
NVG-Ak47-8188

Manufacturer is Several years old , still works I remember replacing this with a new one after they updated then abandoned us from the us. The original app was NVSEE, now they have NVSSE International which you have to use if you are not located in China, I’ve tried many VPNs changed time and format settings on my phone nothing and still can’t use the original NvSEE only the International. WHY WHY doesn’t it matter. The original app let me change from the Ethernet connection once connected and switch it over to WiFi, the “new abandon and unsupported NVSEE Int doesn’t give me that option let alone even half of the options I originally had. I’ve tried many different apps on PC and Mobile to see if it gave me the option! Nope notta nothing…. Well why don’t you connect to it directly as admin on the webpage, http:// ipaddress. Because that is abandoned and unsupported/ broken as well! says must install quick time , and even if you have it same thing. Different browser, yup several and sorry this page is not supported by this browser, only Firefox can get it to Initially half way load before demanding QuickTime even tho you have it.

Questions ?? Any open source programs or anyway I can change it from the Ethernet connection tomy Wifi! Yes it does have wifi,had it connected years back , has the good old Realtek wifi board inside of it!