OEM 4mp IPC-T5442TM-AS Starlight+ Test of going back to old firmware from 190920 to 190521 Smart/Auto IR seems ok.

Wolf4Ever

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
After messing with different firmware and having the "Algorithm expired error" though it didn't seem to make any difference I flashed back to 190521 and was testing it out no issues so far and Smart/Auto IR is working ok. Still need to flash my other one and test IVS on the front door, but so far so good. Just tested IVS for my needs so far so good and attaches snapshot to email. So this seems way better then before, as I had the issues where the smart it didn't work and wash out the subject and the IVS would show up, but not flash or send email. So not sure what I did as I flashed it off my router and not the NVR as it wasn't taking for some reason and would fail, then did a factory default and setup. I'm also on the 4.0 GUI seems ok, but I like the old one better and the only thing I can't find in the 4.0 GUI and have to set in the cams is event/motion detection, but I could find IVS though I couldn't attach a snapshot only email. Had to add snapshot in the cam.

Sorry for pulling the video, may do another one if wanted, but need to clean and be more presentable.

Last edited: