Olden day Pictures

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
On Sep. 17, 1965, four Brits arrived triumphantly at the Frankfurt Motor Show, having crossed the English channel in two amphibious cars: `Amphicars'. The automobiles landed north of the French port city of Calais at 4:30 p.m. After staying overnight, they drove the final 375 miles to Frankfurt the following day in their history-making automobiles.

1709160422248.png

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
That is an awesome picture and just relayed the same to my girlfriend. We’re going to try and find a high resolution file of the same.

So we can have it blown up / framed and given to a friend who is about to open a new dental office.

Awesome photo thanks for sharing!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
You’re truly a gentleman and a scholar! I’m going to take a few days and pick some of best photos. Choose the ones that best reflect the collage and humour I’m looking for.

Thank You - Sir!

EDIT: I don’t know what has changed in the forum software?!? But none of my emoticons show up now???

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
That is an awesome picture and just relayed the same to my girlfriend. We’re going to try and find a high resolution file of the same.

So we can have it blown up / framed and given to a friend who is about to open a new dental office.

Awesome photo thanks for sharing!
If I walked into a dentist's office and saw that, I'd be a quick path out of there. I can barely do the dentist after a few puffs on a magic pipe.