One camera not deleting footage

StewartJ

n3wb
Reaction score
We have a system with 26 cameras. There is a local 3TB drive and a 12TB NAS. I have it set so that NEW footage is record to the local drive. Limits are set to- size: 1000GB, age: 2 days. All of the camera clips are then STORED on the NAS. That has a limit of 9000GB.

My issue is that we have 1 camera where the clips are stored in the NEW folder on the local drive and are never rotated over to the NAS. All the other cameras work fine. I'm assuming someone messed with a setting somewhere that affects this but I can't find it. I've compared all of the main tabs on the camera settings window (General, Video, Audio, Trigger, Record, Alerts, Post, Webcast, Schedule, PTZ/Control, Watchdog) and as far as I can see they are exactly the same. Can anyone shed some light on how I can get this camera to rotate clips like the others? Thanks!

StewartJ

n3wb
Reaction score
Are the 26 cams set for continuous record or motion only?
How long does it take for 26 cams to reach 1000GB (1TB) ?

The "....1 camera where the clips are stored in the NEW folder on the local drive and are never rotated over to the NAS":
The clips are visible and remain in the NEW folder?
None of its clips are visible on the NAS?
I've been moving and adjusting the settings so I'm not sure on the 1TB mark. It's normally just set for 2 days.

If i look at the NAS, there are no clips on it from just that one camera. All the other camera clips appear to be there. For just this one camera, all clips are staying only on the local drive and keeps filling it up. The clips are visible so BI knows where they are. They just don't rotate over like all the other cameras.