One touch disarming

Hassan_DIY

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, just got a bunch of Dahua Tioc 2.0 8MP cameras and have installed them myself. I'm having an issue trying to find a way to disarm them all in one touch with the app. They just won't disarm unless I manually disable video detection and IVS one by one.

The bell on the screen from the NVR which is a way to do that doesn't work. It changes to arming or disarming, but the cameras stays armed.
The disarm toggle button from the NVR, same thing.
The toggle button on the DMSS app same thing.
They sync, so when I toggle arm/disarm on the app, the bell icon on the NVR screen or the toggle button under the Alarm menu of the NVR changes accordingly. Same, if I tap the bell icon on the NVR, it reflects on the app. However, no matter what, the cameras will ring the siren and the turn on the warning lights within the period scheduled.
I tried to update the firmware on the NVR just in case but it says I'm using the latest version. I double checked on the Dahua's website to find a newer firmware but the latest one I found there is the same I have installed. (Same version and build date)

More info:
To be able to disarm the cameras I read that I need to Enable Disarming. This option is in the menu "Event > Disarming " when you access to the camera settings on its web page. Here you can select Enable (so the cameras can be disarmed) or select Close (cameras not able to be disarmed). Also, in the menu "Event > Alarm" I did select Enable and then "Arming/Disarming" mode.
In theory, all good, but nope. If I have Disarming enabled, siren and warning lights won't work. If I select Close, the cameras won't disarm.

Any help is more than welcome.

Thanks in advance people.

Last edited: