Oops He Did It Again

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
The street before our house is pretty steep. The SUV driving behind the trailer must have been dodging trash all the way up the hill. As in the last video, a good Samaritan saw the trash and stopped to pick it up. This was on the same day that a driver threw mail out the car window.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The first time he perhaps deserves a pass, but isn't this the THIRD time he's been caught on your cams? And how much more crap has he dumped or dropped "accidentally" somewhere else...most likely a lot.

Someone is going to run over a nail, slice a tire or worse. And the 2x4 he dropped before? I've seen a large motorcycle take a spill when the rider was going slow around a corner and hit it at an angle.

I'd call and report this moron to SJPD soon and show them ALL the videos before there's a bad outcome. I'd LOVE to see this guy spend a couple of Saturdays with a high visibility vest picking up trash along the roadway.

For your convenience, below is the State ordinance, and although it may not be a state road, SJPD or Santa Clara County Sheriff can still ticket him.

(a) No person shall throw or deposit, nor shall the registered owner or the driver, if such owner is not then present in the vehicle, aid or abet in the throwing or depositing upon any highway any bottle, can, garbage, glass, nail, offal, paper, wire, any substance likely to injure or damage traffic using the highway, or any noisome, nauseous, or offensive matter of any kind.

(b) No person shall place, deposit, or dump, or cause to be placed, deposited, or dumped, any rocks, refuse, garbage, or dirt in or upon any highway, including any portion of the right-of-way thereof, without the consent of the state or local agency having jurisdiction over the highway.

(Amended by Stats. 1980, Ch. 74, Sec. 4.)

Last edited:
Reactions: JDJ

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Somebody needs to have a talk with that guy. Thank you to the lady who stopped and picked up the items. One looked like a piece of pipe or tubing.