OpenALPR saving data destination

Guyipc

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all , i have the HOME plan and openalpr agent installed on my pc. I am trying to save all the data on the PC(win10) instead of uploading the data to the cloud (see attached photo).
I have contacted their technical team and they said to me go here and follow the instruction .
I have downloaded the anaconda and Install the LMDB Python package and ive Downloaded the scripts from Github.
now the question is how can i use the data , open the pictures/videos ? saved number plates ? is there an option to get an excel file with the information as well ?
is anyone maybe had the same issue or anything like that and can help me with it ?

Thank you all !!

Attachments

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't think you can run the on-premise server with the Home $5/month plan. The agent will refuse to connect to it without the more expensive $49/month commercial plan. You can run the full opensource OpenALPR implementation. Its old and hasn't been updated for years. You can search YouTube for tutorials on how to set it up.

Edit: Oh I see you have already gone through setting that up. Yeah, I am not sure how you interact with it. I've seen tutorials around on the internet/Reddit/Youtube.