Opps!

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The stainless steel railing was installed 2-weeks before this hit-and-run happened. I told the landlord that the railing was a very bad idea and that it was only a matter of time before it was damaged. Turns out the hit-and-run driver had just completed an employment application at our company and he had also left us with a photocopy of his DRIVER'S LICENSE.

dunce.gif

rail01.jpg
rail02.jpg
rail03.jpg

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My oppinion: the size of the car is not 1:1 with drivers quality, or better the bigger the car, the driver gets worse..

We have in our country "PC hoofd tractors"
These are very big SUV cars where the happy few wifes drive in (as in Porsche, Mercedus Benz etc) they ingeneral need 2'parkimg spots, extra wide curves etc.
They show off these cars in one of the most expensive shopping streets of one of our most famous citys: Amsterdam.

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
My oppinion: the size of the car is not 1:1 with drivers quality, or better the bigger the car, the driver gets worse..

We have in our country "PC hoofd tractors"
These are very big SUV cars where the happy few wifes drive in (as in Porsche, Mercedus Benz etc) they ingeneral need 2'parkimg spots, extra wide curves etc.
They show off these cars in one of the most expensive shopping streets of one of our most famous citys: Amsterdam.
:wow:They have them too in London there called Chelsea tractors :D

SLC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Railing definitely looks like a bad idea. The concrete is set high enough that if anyone backing up hit it they would stop. Well maybe except this grade A quality driver.:banghead: