Outdoor 2 Way Audio + No Monthly Fees + Google Home Integration + 24/7 recording = ??

jpf566

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new here. I've been researching cameras for longer than I'd like to admit. The main things I'm looking for are in the title (Outdoor 2 Way Audio + No Monthly Fees + Google Home Integration + 24/7 recording) Been thinking about pulling the trigger on a Swann 8 Channel 4K NVR setup as it seems to check all the boxes but not sure if there are better alternatives with more user friendly software and good tech support? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!!

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Check out the wiki here and read around the forum before you buy anything. You will soon learn that Blue Iris is a much more robust and better solution over an NVR. Also, what sort of Google Home integration are you looking for?

jpf566

n3wb
Reaction score
Check out the wiki here and read around the forum before you buy anything. You will soon learn that Blue Iris is a much more robust and better solution over an NVR. Also, what sort of Google Home integration are you looking for?
Alright thanks I'll check that out! Yeah I've heard of blue Iris, need to do more research. I mainly want to be able to say "Hey google show me the front yard" etc and have it display through Chromecast on my TV