Peeing in the Street

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
This SUV was parked on the corner for 49 minutes. It was 2 males and 1 female just hanging out drinking. They were passing around a smaller liquor bottle and a larger 2 liter bottle and taking turns drinking. At one point the other male also pees in the street, but he was standing on the far side of the SUV and out of direct view of the camera. Since they were parked across the street from a street light I turned off the camera's IR lights as I didn't want them to notice that they were being recorded.

YouTube deleted this video, see post below for details. YouTube has decided that this video does not violate community guidelines, but has decided that the video may not be suitable for all ages, so they have allowed the video to stay, but have put an age restriction in place.

Last edited:

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
lol you get all the funny stuff on your cameras

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Was the driver snorting something in his lap? Hard to tell and it doesn't quite seem right but he doesn't seem to be passing out drunk either.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Was the driver snorting something in his lap? Hard to tell and it doesn't quite seem right but he doesn't seem to be passing out drunk either.
It's possible they might have been doing some type of drugs, but it wasn't visible from the camera footage as the drinking was. When they first parked, the 2 males were in the front seats and the female in the back. After the first male (passenger) pees, he and the female switch seats. Later the driver gets out to pee and this is the video you see here. At one point the female throws something out the window and over the fence. I believe it was the empty bottle of booze. Just before they drive away, the driver opens his car door and throws a half full 2 liter bottle of Coke in the street.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Your cam is better than paid preview, very clear for sure...does look like the driver was leaning down to snort up something, thanks for sharing.

rubinox

n3wb
Reaction score
Looks like a hell of a party!!

Sounds like you witnessed this live? Did you consider calling the cops to report the guy driving under the influence?

He certainly has his head down quite a bit. If I had to guess, he's probably rolling some joints. It doesn't really appear to me that he's snorting anything. Could be wrong.

I once had a similar scenario out front of my house. The police staked the guy out waiting for him to actually drive therefore committing the offence. He ended up passing out and nothing really came of it. They woke him up, sent him on his (stumbling) way and towed the vehicle.

I thought that just sitting in the driver's seat with the keys in the ignition could land you a DUI. Not sure what the actual law is, although it must vary state-to-state, province-to-province.

-Jason

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Here, the driver isn't allowed to drink or be in possession of open alcohol while in control of a motor vehicle. Control means inside and in possession of the keys. If the cop can't find keys then you're just drunk not DUI.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like a hell of a party!!

Sounds like you witnessed this live? Did you consider calling the cops to report the guy driving under the influence?

He certainly has his head down quite a bit. If I had to guess, he's probably rolling some joints. It doesn't really appear to me that he's snorting anything. Could be wrong.

I once had a similar scenario out front of my house. The police staked the guy out waiting for him to actually drive therefore committing the offence. He ended up passing out and nothing really came of it. They woke him up, sent him on his (stumbling) way and towed the vehicle.

I thought that just sitting in the driver's seat with the keys in the ignition could land you a DUI. Not sure what the actual law is, although it must vary state-to-state, province-to-province.

-Jason
Yes, I was watching them, but did not consider calling police as they are understaffed in this city and did not think this would be a priority for them. Here is a snapshot taken from a slightly different angle from another camera located on the side of the house. This is right before the SUV drove off and when the driver dropped the bottle in the street.

forum image hosting

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
you think perhaps part of the understaffed is idiots like these outnumber them and remain on the street?

I'd of called the Law on this one.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, I bet they'd have come for this one, busy or not. They hate drunk drivers here. After they see the results of a few accidents caused by drunks they love catching them before having to drag out the body bags.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
YouTube removed this video for violation of community guidelines. I'm wondering if they even really looked closely at the video or just removed it because of it's title. The guy was facing away from the camera when he pees. I'm wondering if its worth appealing the decision. This is the second video YouTube has removed from my channel. The first one I can understand, as it was another guy peeing in front of our house and he was facing the camera. In that video I posted the video back on YouTube after blurring out parts of the video.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd challenge it. No nudity so what grounds do they have to delete it? LOTS of worse stuff on YouTube so they have no moral high ground and also a ton of other "someone peed on my <insert object here>" videos.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd challenge it. No nudity so what grounds do they have to delete it? LOTS of worse stuff on YouTube so they have no moral high ground and also a ton of other "someone peed on my <insert object here>" videos.
I did file an appeal for this video. If they deny the appeal I'll post the video over at LiveLeak. I have an account there, but never posted any videos on their site before. I won the appeal, but YouTube has put an age restriction in place. I'm allowed to appeal the age restriction designation, but I will probably not, since I don't want to push my luck.

Last edited:

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Video is back on YouTube, but is behind an age restriction designation.