please help needed in factory resetting dvr.

Bhumes737

n3wb
Reaction score
about to loose my mind, forgot password and reset answers on a xmeye dvr. Password generators not working, the board number is: AHB7008T-3520DV3-6158C V1.01B. Any one have an idea how to reset this thing?!? and yes i tried removing the battery and there is no reset button.

PeterA

n3wb
Reaction score
Best,
I would like to inform you if you have managed to solve your problem. I do have the same problem and are searching for a solotion.
I like to hear from you
Sincerely,
Peter

gsatish

n3wb
Reaction score
about to loose my mind, forgot password and reset answers on a xmeye dvr. Password generators not working, the board number is: AHB7008T-3520DV3-6158C V1.01B. Any one have an idea how to reset this thing?!? and yes i tried removing the battery and there is no reset button.

hope you have tried, forget password option while logging in. and sometimes, Customer care generates password sharing your DVR details.

PeterA

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
Unfortunately I didn't. now i'm stuck haha.
But did you succeed?

I've tried everything and was hoping to get some ideas here.

Greeting
Peter

gsatish

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
Unfortunately I didn't. now i'm stuck haha.
But did you succeed?

I've tried everything and was hoping to get some ideas here.

Greeting
Peter

Yes, i has same issue with my CP Plus earlier, and customer care has reset the password and share with me.. i was surprised, there was no internet connection to my DVR, but still it got changed.