Porch Pirate Dual - You just can’t make this up!

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
This very short security video shows a FedEx driver literally just drop off a package on the steps. When out of no where no less than two separate Porch Pirates come running out of their vehicle to try to snatch the same box?!? :oops:

You’ll clearly see this is in broad daylight. You can see the FedEx driver is STILL there walking away and watching the entire theft happen in front of him?!? :facepalm:

As the news article states the contents inside was a new cell phone. How the hell did these two pieces of shit know what was inside and when to come to steal the parcel???

This has to be a inside job from the cellular company employees.

Too bad this didn’t happen in Texas where you’d be shot dead on the stoop! :headbang:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My first thought was that the unmasked guy had watched the car of the hoodie guy follow FedEx and put 2 and 2 together and was being a good Samaritan....eh, maybe not.

I wouldn't have worn a shirt with advertising on the back if I was going to steal a package. But he can sure run and hop a hedge well enough...my odds are with him in a 50 yard dash! :lmao:

d5775927

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Still waiting for Andy active deterrent camera line to include something more deterrent than light or sound.
Or at least an integration with an attack drone via alarm out ;).

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
This one is from June 10th in Ohio. Poor FedEx driver was so confused. Must have thought the owner was just coming home when the guy took off with the package.

Porch pirate steals package in front of FedEx delivery driver in Ohio, video shows | Fox News
As I said, outside of them just sitting around all day in an area waiting to grab parcels in a known area. I can’t shake the feeling this is a inside job at whatever shipping company / business.

Way back in the day there was a huge vehicle theft ring going on. Literally, the guys installing the security alarm in the vehicle were in on it!

They simply made a duplicate key / FOB.

Waited a few weeks / months and just rolled in and opened the GDO, disarmed the alarm, and started the car and drove off!

The fact this guy in broad daylight came and snatched the parcel in front of the driver affirms anything can happen!

Can’t wait to see one of these guys shot in the face in Texas!