power cord

Nov 3, 2023
Roseville
I mispIaced or lost the power cord that goes with the Model IP4M-1041W interior camera. The power cord i have for my other MP4 is C Type Input and 100-240v with output of 5.0volts and 1.5Amps.

Does anyone know where I can buy another one. Or what adapter is compatible and won't blow my camera.

Thanking you in advance

Jim

Attachments

• Power cord.jpg
    Power cord.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 17
I mispIaced or lost the power cord that goes with the Model IP4M-1041W interior camera. The power cord i have for my other MP4 is C Type Input and 100-240v with output of 5.0volts and 1.5Amps.

Does anyone know where I can buy another one. Or what adapter is compatible and won't blow my camera.

Thanking you in advance

Jim
Looks like a pretty generic USB type A power adapter rated for 1.5 Amps 5V output. The photos I can see of the camera look more like a micro USB cable. Whether the camera connection is a micro or type c usb, just don't force anything when trying to plug things in and you'll be fine.

By "power cord" I assume you are not referring not to the cord from the camera to the USB wall wart power supply but to the power supply itself as in your posted image.

Any 5 volt DC, 1.5 Amp output (or higher Ampere rating) USB power supply with a female USB Type-A jack will do. I highly suggest it be UL-listed like the one pictured.

This one should work fine => USB Wall Charger, FONKEN 5V 2A Power Adapter Universal Travel Charger USB Plug Cell Phone Charger Block Cube Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Google Nexus, Samsung, LG, HTC, Moto and More

FWIW, the camera uses a USB Type A male to male micro USB cord like this => Amazon Basics USB-A to Micro USB Fast Charging Cable, 480Mbps Transfer Speed with Gold-Plated Plugs, USB 2.0, 10 Foot, Black

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.
Reactions: looney2ns
My amcrest cameras that have a USB power supply still goes to the mini barrel plug on the camera. They are model AMUS5VB and AMUS5VW for black or white. Both available at amazon for $10. They were out of stock on Amcrest.com.
A very pleasant note was that that blasted Amcrest sales popup was not active this morning. Maybe it is too early in Houston?

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.
Reactions: looney2ns