Problems with intercom and indoor station setup

Diggers

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently pulling out my hair with frustration trying to get my devices working correctly. I am installing:
- DS-KB8112-IM Door station; and
- DS-KH-8300-T Indoor Station

I wired these up and found that I could view the door station footage from the indoor station, hik-connect app and also ivms-4200. However, I had a problem whereby pressing the doorbell would only result in a voice telling me that the call failed (and obviously nothing was alerted on the indoor station or app). The error message on the indoor station indicated an incorrect main door station ip address (even though I confirmed that the IP address was correctly configured for both the door and indoor station). After playing around in the configuration for hours something happened whereby this problem seemed to rectify itself and the door station now rings the indoor station when pressed.

I however encountered another problem in ivms-4200 where the I had previously "added to client" these devices without any problems. However, for some reason the status of the indoor station became locked, and when I attempted to re-add it to the client I keep getting the message that the ip address is incorrect (which it is not, I have checked). Any ideas what is causing this? As I am now unable to add it to the client, I am unable to get into the remote configuration

Also, another thing, I attempted to update the firmware version of the door station from 1.4.5 to 1.5 through ivms-4200. Successfully selected the .dav file and it said upgrade succeeded, but the device is still showing firmware version 1.4.5, even after a reboot ?

Luis012466

n3wb
Reaction score
use batch configuration tool to set it and update the door station to DS-KB8112-IMUS_1.4.6_190313_0 this will fix the issue when press the door bell button

bef

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same issue and cannot interact with the unit at all. I can see that it is online and can update the network parameters. However...when i try to add it to my group in vms i get an IP address mismatch error. Does anybody have a solution for this?

This unit was working fine until updated the firmware to version v1.4.6build 190313.

Also...The SADP tools does not see my units as being online while WIFI is turned off. I have network cable running directly to my router. Does this mean anything?

Luis012466

n3wb
Reaction score
first check your ip range and check if you have any ip conflict. I recommend use batch configuration tool , when i start with this device have same issue with SADP tools if you can post your ip configuration