profile change not effective?

scott492010

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
due to the snow recently my camera view is bright as all get out. When the sun starts going down the camera view becomes to dark so i was thinking i could just change the profile from day to night or vice versa. Nevertheless, when i do and then close the browser that i am using to adjust the settings....it goes back to the way it was before i made changes. Has anybody else had this problem and if so how do you get around it? I am using chrome browser if anyone is curious.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You need to set up the schedule in the camera - sitting at that screen and changing day and night is just changing the parameters for those settings - which allows you to adjust the parameters independent of the schedule, but it then will return to whatever profile the camera is set for at the time you were in that screen.

scott492010

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You need to set up the schedule in the camera - sitting at that screen and changing day and night is just changing the parameters for those settings - which allows you to adjust the parameters independent of the schedule, but it then will return to whatever profile the camera is set for at the time you were in that screen.
Thank you. That is exactly what i needed. I was surprised how simple it was and how it was right in front of me all along :iloveipct:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, we tend to overthink these cameras LOL.