Prowlers in the freezing cold..

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

These guys like the cold, they came through prepared for the weather and cameras.. guess your never safe.

$800 in cameras defeated by $2 of bandana.. sux

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
yeah thats the cameras internal temp, it runs a good 20c higher than ambient.. the front door camera is showing outside temp from my automation system.. it was a balmy 33.3F

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Don't tell me with all your automation system you haven't done this to your car yet

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
lol, I see one major problem with that.. if your car is running and your getting jacked, would it not be easier to just press the gas pedal and GTFO.. but I suppose BBQ is fun.. my cars all fast enough i can dump clutches and burn rubber.. and thats fun too

I'd rather go buy a bait car, replace all the glass with the bullet proof variety.. and install child saftey locks on the front doors.. so when you close them only someone from the outside can let you out... then just wake them up in the morning when the police arrive.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
You could rig this one with a sensor and when someone attempts to get inside a locked car they get the taste of this

stevejay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The telltale backpacks. I always keep my eye on guys strolling around a residential neighborhood with backpacks.

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
they seem to have noticed your IR and looked away/forward as they walked by in front of your place.

so it works... :)

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
was a balmy 33.3F[/QUOTE]

Balmy indeed in our winter go another 50 degrees colder average. Keeps the door pullers inside for awhile anyway but, the zombies are out now.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
its not winter tho, its fucking april hehe..

Ive seen -30 here, so we can get much colder than that.. I just chopped down a few trees I lost the year before last when we hit -15 the first week of November, seems anything without a few decades of growth froze solid and died.. sux cause one of em was a tree we planted for my son's birth.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
sent this video to the local PD, they then re-posted it back to the entire city.. then lots of people started making comments they seen these 2 guys, dressed just like this, all winter long.. back to October, but nobody reported it because the online-crime reporting tool sucks so badly nobody is willing to use it.

so there you go, want to improve your neighborhood crime stats.. force everyone to use an online form so confusing and limiting nobody will use it.. look, crime went down! hah