PsychoBilly corvette

fergenheimer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I saw psychobilly corvette (with respect where due!) while driving I-10 about the Florida-Georgia line a couple of weeks ago. I reviewed my dash camera footage and was unable to find anything. Turns out that my camera is recording in super fast speed. The corvette was painted psychedelic colors and pulling a trailer that appeared to be the back half of a corvette. It had a roots blower cut into the hood and there was a skeleton driving the blower like a motorcycle. I was east bound and it was west bound so saw it for a second. I will continue to look at dash cam footage but do not have high hopes. So I asked Bing Copilot for help and came up with this.
A corvette with a roots blower on the hood and a skeleton driving it like a motorcycle. Image 4 of 4
A corvette with a roots blower on the hood and a skeleton driving it like a motorcycle pulling a trailer made of the back half of another corvette. Image 3 of 4
and several others. I described it just like above and was amazed at the output.