PTZ not on focus SD59230T-HN

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Today i make a testing for this camera but found the lens can't focus, i have to check if this camera is in faulty or not, i try to reset the camera and seems no help. I will send back to dahua if really the hardware issues.

Attachments

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
You can see the left can focus but right can't, and another picture show focus right, left can't focus.
Thank you for your guys checking.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
how close is that target paper? typically cameras with massive zoom do poor up close and personal..

also is the wall parallel to the camera? if the left is closer than the right or vice versa thats to be expected.

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
This is the testing one inside room, but for the picture outside also poor, please check the pic, also one side can't focus.

Attachments

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
looks like the sensor board is not mounted correctly, or lens was cross threaded somehow; you can probably open it up and fix it your self or just send it back..

i had to take mine mostly apart in the air just to find the sd card slot, it was pretty serviceable.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
looks like the sensor board is not mounted correctly, or lens was cross threaded somehow; you can probably open it up and fix it your self or just send it back..

i had to take mine mostly apart in the air just to find the sd card slot, it was pretty serviceable.
thanks, the TF card in PTZ is very hard to find it. I will ask for checking, if no luck have to send back to fix up.