PTZ5A4M-25X and ONVIF, BlueIris says 'Invalid Response'.

neonate

Young grasshopper
Mar 27, 2014
Got the PTZ5A4M-25X from Andy last week and it's been great. Everything seems to be working, however, I cannot get BlueIris to access using the ONVIF account information. I've setup the account to use in both the Users and ONVIF account area on the camera, however, when I have BlueIris 'Find/Inspect", I'm told 'Invalid Response. Is the password correct?".

I'm trying to setup the dual streams as I have in my other cameras (24/7 record of the substream, and record in the mainstream when getting the ONVIF trigger from the camera. I've deleted and recreated the camera multiple times in BlueIris, and deleted the recreated the account in the camera as well. I don't see any option to factory reset the camera from the webpage (I'd really rather not climb up and remove the camera if I can help it). Anyone have any ideas?

Updating my own post, not sure how I overlooked it, but found the factory reset option under System - Manager - Default and was able to reset it back to factory, and now after re-setting up, I can configure the BlueIris connection for ONVIF and am now getting the substream. I must have misconfigured something on the camera during my initial setup.

Reactions: looney2ns and TonyR