Q-See Beacon Cams

Jun 26, 2021
USA
I have read many threads on the Q-See Beacon QCW2MPSL and I have been able to get live view running in other ip cam apps (Q-See QC View and IP Cam Viewer). However, I have the following questions that I haven't been about to find a clear answer to that I hope you can help with.

1. If I was to factory reset the Beacon cam today, how will I re-configure it (i.e. setup the wifi, device password, etc.)? I have three Beacon cams but for some reason, I just can't log into one of them, thus I wanted to do the factory reset on it. I tried to add the cam into my Q-See Plus app, like before, but it said the cam already exist in my account. I tried to delete the cam from the app (selected "Delete records stored on the device and on the cloud") and I get a message that said "Failed to delete(30002)" and will not remove the cam from the app--haven't factory reset the cam yet, just wanted test the setup feature.

2. While I am about to live view video from my other two Beacons, is there an app or a way for me to configure the motion detection settings like we were able to do from within "Q-See Plus" before the company shutdown?

3. I have just received two Amcrest ADC2W cams, look identical to the Beacon, and set them up with Amcrest Smart Home app that will let me do everything that I have been able to do with Q-See Plus on the Beacon. Had anyone successfully hack/flash the Beacon so it can work in the Amcrest app--that will actually solved my problems from question 1 and 2 above. I tried but the Amcrest app said it doesn't recognize the serial number.

Thanks in advance.